A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Ghayee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Ghayee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghayee
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ghayee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Ghayee, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghayee graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghayee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Ghayee DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Hans Ghayee practice?
- Dr. Hans Ghayee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hans Ghayee practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.