A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Hans Gritsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Gritsch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gritsch graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gritsch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gritsch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans