A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Gritsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Gritsch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gritsch
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gritsch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Gritsch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gritsch graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gritsch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Albin Gritsch MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. H A. Gritsch practice?
- Dr. H Gritsch has 1 office location.
Dr. H Gritsch practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.