A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Gruenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Gruenn, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruenn graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Dieter Gruenn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hans D. Gruenn practice?
- Dr. Hans Gruenn has 1 office location.
Dr. Hans Gruenn practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.