Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hans Lee
Dr. Hans Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA, with another office in Marietta, GA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center, Kennestone Hospital and Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. Dr. Lee has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hans Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hans Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.
Dr. Hiren Patel
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Marietta, GA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Russell French
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Marietta, GA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Jacob Blatt
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Marietta, GA 0.01 mi11