Dr. Hans Hansen MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Conover, NC

3.1

no change

May 2nd, 2017
Dr. Hansen is the only doctor that has been able to help my mother with her back pain after we had seen several others.
My mother is not a candidate for back surgery because of her age. Dr. Hansen and his staff of very kind people listen to her problem and helped her on the very first visit and I am for ever grateful to Dr. Hansen and his team

April 11th, 2017
unbeliveable
I MYSELF HAVE WENT TO HANSEN AT FIRST HE WAS REALLY GOOD BUT IN THELAST 2 YRS HE HAS NO TIME FOR HIS PATIENTS I HAD TO HAVE A PRIOR AUTHORIZATION FROM HIS PA AND IVE BEEN WAITING ALMOST TWO WEEKS IVE CALLED HIS OFFICE EVERYDAY TO BE TRANSFERED TO A EXTENSION THAT COULD NOT TAKE MESSAGES BECAUSE IT WAS FULL, HE HAS NO TIME AND HAS GOTTEN TO MANY OFFICES TO KEEP UP FIND SOMEONE WHO CARES

April 7th, 2017
As for Pain Management........
I find this pain management clinic one of the best in this part of the country. I have been going here for 4 yrs and I found Dr. Hansen to be a very kind, patient and caring man, however, I only saw him on my very 1st visit since then it's been PA's lol. I think they all do there best to treat everyone fairly and w the best care possible! Esp considering the pressure they are put under due to Gov regulations. It's not like the good ole days when you saw 1 doctor for basically everything, they knew everything about you&your health even your families! Now a days we're hearded like cattle&no unfortunately we are not given much time w our doctors but I don't believe that's all on them. They shouldn't be considered a bad doctor or uncaring when they have people scheduled every min of every day, even overlapping. The problems I find start w Family Physicians who to me seem uncaring and don't take the time to Listen Or Figure Out what is actually wrong! They just pawn you off to a list of other doctors, very frustrating because No one ends up figuring out what's wrong w you! Just long lists of diagnoses which never get resolved. Not pain managements fault, this place does their best to help, given those circumstances. My only negative thought is the wait time, I have waited an hour to get in many times. Highly recommend this place!

March 24th, 2017
MOST HORRIBLE MD EVER
THIS MD SPENT LESS THAN 3 MINS WITH ME DID NOT GIVE ME THE TIME OF DAY NEITHER DID HIS STAFF. NOW I DO BELIEVE ANY GOOD COMMENT LEFT IS NOT REAL. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PROFESSIONALISM. BECAUSE THIS IS ONE THING HIS STAFF, AND INCLUDING HIM VERY MUCH LACK. HE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM THE MEDICAL BOARD AND ALL OF HIS CLINICS SHUT DOWN. HE IS HORRIBLE. THIS IS NOT BECAUSE I DID NOT GET WRITTEN A NARCOTIC. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO HORRIBLE IN MY LIFE. NOR IS IT WORKERS COMP. HE GETS PAID TO LISTEN AND GIVES HIS KNOWLEDGE TO HELP YOU IN THE WAY YOU NEED BEST. NOT TO JUST YELL AND SHUT YOU OUT. NOT TO MENTION HEARING HIM CUSS ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU ARE PUT ON HOLD!!!! DO NOT EVER GO SEE THIS MAN. I WAS NOT GOING TO LET THIS GET BY WITHOUT A COMMENT MY FAMILY AND EVERYONE ELSE DESERVES BETTER MD ATTENTION.

March 21st, 2017
He's great, and I pay for only excellent care-from anyone!
I've gone to Dr Hansen since 2002 and truly consider him a friend. He and his PA have always listened to my problems and done their very best to find a solution to them. They are concerned for each patient's best interest and will prescribe meds that they feel is best... but it may not be what YOU ask for, they will not be dictated to. I have never felt rushed or belittled. His staff is friendly and helpful. Yes, they are busy but do their jobs as quickly as protocol allows.

February 24th, 2017
Very Disappointed with this doctor
I have been going to this pain management clinic for years and have had to see many doctors that are under Dr. Hansen, and I have several problems. I get medication that works for me but every time I have to go to him he cuts it down or snaps me completely off it. I was also accused at one time of having medication in that wasn't mine, which wasn't so. He has no bed side manner and doesn't care how his patients feel .

December 12th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Hansen for over 25 years and always get great care. Staff is always wonderful and friendly. Phone system hasn't always been the greatest but they do try to improve when possible. I feel Lucky to have Dr. Hansen especially when I hear other's stories about their Pain clinics. I have family that struggles to keep meds that have been working for years everytime they go to their clinic. Why must these Drs feel like they always need to adjust or tinker with someone's meds when they work? Never had that problem at Dr Hansen's office in 25 years.

October 26th, 2016
To happy employee
You get on here,and talk about people who come to get help form Dr.hansen like we are below you. Seems to me you r just like him. You said" do you believe every thing you here in the media?" Are you insane? If something is not true, then why did he pay them? Unlike you people most of us would never admit to something we knew we hadn't done. You want to speak to everyone like they are animals. Maybe you need to get some manners. You said people should go somewhere else. Then maybe you all should do your job,and give everyone their records. Instead your so called wonderful employers want to act like a bunch of children ,and play games with people's lives. Wake up and act like an adult for a change. You all are a so miserable you think everyone else owes you something, and you want them to be as unhappy as you are. By the way, did you get a bonus for your review??? Never mind we all know the answer to that.... Poor excuse for a doctors office.

September 12th, 2016
Dr. Hansen is one of the best physicians I have ever to. He is kind and takes the time to listen. I would recommend to anyone in pain.

September 8th, 2016
Dr Hansen ,was a caring man too ,my husband for 4 years before my husband's death .my husband liked dr.hansen and felt he was treated well .

July 31st, 2016
Wonderful doctor and staff
The best doctor that I have seen in a long time other than my Ra doctor in concord, staff is awesome I feel like they are part of my family they bend over backwards to please

July 25th, 2016
Worthless
Worthless not a good pain clinic at all they treat people like guinea pig