Dr. Hans Hansen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 46 reviews

January 10th, 2017
Can't keep his penis in his pants
You would have to be insane to see this physician. Ethically and morally he is corrupt. However, I have a certain amount of sympathy for the man given who he is married to. If you want to know why he acts out and seems unhappy, she's the reason. It in his case, it's cheaper to keep her. I know firsthand that his indecent and immoral behavior that violated his marriage vows have been going on for many, many years. At least over a decade. But he's not alone. It is prevalent in the medical community. However, he is the one whose life you put in his hands and one must question his decision making process and critical thinking skills. The best part of this post is that he reads these. He is so concerned what others are saying about him and it just drives him crazy when he reads things like this. He knows it's true and if he tries to fight it, it just becomes public knowledge and there's no way he wants that. Why do,you think he settled his sexual harassment case? Because he didn't do it? Come on, man. If I had to go home every night to his wife I would be all over other women. It doesn't say much for her. And it doesn't say much for him. Stay away. There's better physicians out there. It's not too hard to find one. You'll be happier in the long run. After reading these reviews, why take the chance?

December 12th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Hansen for over 25 years and always get great care. Staff is always wonderful and friendly. Phone system hasn't always been the greatest but they do try to improve when possible. I feel Lucky to have Dr. Hansen especially when I hear other's stories about their Pain clinics. I have family that struggles to keep meds that have been working for years everytime they go to their clinic. Why must these Drs feel like they always need to adjust or tinker with someone's meds when they work? Never had that problem at Dr Hansen's office in 25 years.

October 26th, 2016
To happy employee
You get on here,and talk about people who come to get help form Dr.hansen like we are below you. Seems to me you r just like him. You said" do you believe every thing you here in the media?" Are you insane? If something is not true, then why did he pay them? Unlike you people most of us would never admit to something we knew we hadn't done. You want to speak to everyone like they are animals. Maybe you need to get some manners. You said people should go somewhere else. Then maybe you all should do your job,and give everyone their records. Instead your so called wonderful employers want to act like a bunch of children ,and play games with people's lives. Wake up and act like an adult for a change. You all are a so miserable you think everyone else owes you something, and you want them to be as unhappy as you are. By the way, did you get a bonus for your review??? Never mind we all know the answer to that.... Poor excuse for a doctors office.

October 19th, 2016
EX PATIENT
WOW! I'm overwhelmed by the responses of other patients & family members that have had issues with this provider. It's obvious he's only interested in his checking account & could care less about whether he's endangering patients. This seems to apply to just more than females that he can't seem to control himself & thinks he can put his hands on. If ANYONE has had "issues" with this provider, please email: Stopnmd1@gmail.com with your story. We may have a class action lawsuit brewing! I have one question though, does anyone know if he's related to the Clintons because he sure seems to THINK he's an untouchable...NOT! #OnAMission4God #MdGoNDown

September 12th, 2016
Dr. Hansen is one of the best physicians I have ever to. He is kind and takes the time to listen. I would recommend to anyone in pain.

September 8th, 2016
Dr Hansen ,was a caring man too ,my husband for 4 years before my husband's death .my husband liked dr.hansen and felt he was treated well .

July 31st, 2016
Wonderful doctor and staff
The best doctor that I have seen in a long time other than my Ra doctor in concord, staff is awesome I feel like they are part of my family they bend over backwards to please

July 25th, 2016
Worthless
Worthless not a good pain clinic at all they treat people like guinea pig

July 14th, 2016
Caring professionals who provide effective pain relief
Wonderful, caring medical professionals who work to meet your specific needs for pain relief. I have been a patient for 15 years and have always received effective treatment for more than one pain condition. I wonder if some negative comments are made because the treatment these people received were in their best interests, not necessarily with the medications they expected or were looking for.

July 13th, 2016
Great Doctor
I like Dr. Hansen. I have been going to him for many years with my fybromyalgia, and the kindest person you will ever want to meet. I have no problems with his service. I also have a very bad back and he has helped me for years. I have problems that won't get better but I tell you this, that I don't have to live in pain because he sees to it that I don't. You guys should not write bad things just because you are mad, go home and cool off before putting this guy down.

July 11th, 2016
Please steer clear of this MD. He spent twenty minutes with me and claimed he could do things that up to this point no other doctor in the USA had been able to do to my knowledge. He suggested taking me off my medications cold turkey which anyone with common scene know this is a bad idea. Please please find another MD to treat your pain if at all possible.

July 6th, 2016
4 buldging disk in my back
I don't understand all of the negative feedback as I just came home from having a block, the staff could not be any nicer and dr Hansen was very kind and the block did not hurt what else do u negative people want???going back in 3 weeks for my second block and looking forward to it some people are not happy unless they are complaining and trying to smear a good doctor's name Shame on you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you need to make an appointment at the veterinarians office and that way if you are not happy they can always euthanize you straighten up and fly right if that is possible and hoorah for the whole pain relief center!!!😀