A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Haupt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Haupt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haupt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haupt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Haupt, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haupt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haupt has 15 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans M Haupt MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hans M. Haupt practice?
- Dr. Hans Haupt has 1 office location.
Dr. Hans Haupt practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Surgeons.