A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Haupt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Haupt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Haupt, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haupt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haupt has 15 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans M Haupt MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hans M. Haupt practice?
- Dr. Hans Haupt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hans Haupt practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Pottstown Surgeons.