Learn more about Dr. Hans Jean-Baptiste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Jean-Baptiste is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jean-Baptiste
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Jean-Baptiste Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean-Baptiste graduated from University Of State Of Haiti ,School Of Medicine.
Dr. Jean-Baptiste has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Jean-Baptiste MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hans Jean-Baptiste practice?
- Dr. Hans Jean-Baptiste has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hans Jean-Baptiste practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lewes, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Lewes Family Physicians and Lewes General Practitioners.