A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Jenkins, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Chopin Jenkins DO is a male General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hans C. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Hans Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hans Jenkins practices General Practice near Bountiful, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, UT.
See Bountiful General Practitioners.