Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Older Patient show details Older Patient
by Barb P on Sep 12th, 2016

I love the office staff and overall appearance of the office. Sherry is a joy and and I love the demeanor of Dr Jenkins. He is concerned & has thought through different tests that I needed to clarify the conditions behind my symptoms. The fact that there are wheelchairs available for me on days when I am too weak to walk is so helpful. I notice that the address at the top of this rating form is still in Bountiful instead of Farmington - just FYI.

by Annie Mason on Jul 23rd, 2016

Dr. Jenkins is an amazing Doctor. He is very concerned about his Patients health and their everyday well being.. He is very friendly and has wonderful bed side matters. I feel very comfortable sharing my struggles and joys with him.. I am more healthier than ever after becoming his patient. I give him a 5 star rating. He is an excellent Doctor.

Very happy patient show details Very happy patient
by Gary Chuba on May 20th, 2016

Dr Jenkins and the entire staff were outstanding. Everyone was very professional and helpful. Dr. Jenkins took extra time to explain things in detail and answered all of my questions. Jamie, his assistant was very helpful and went out of her way to get all of my requirements completed for a job related physical. Very happy with this medical team.

by A. Dowling on May 14th, 2016

Everyone is so nice and very helpful.. I couldn't ask for any better...

please contact me show details please contact me
by Darcie Pierson on Jan 5th, 2016

Would like to see him asap. Again

the best show details the best
Dec 29th, 2015

Dr. Jenkins has been wonderful! He listened, he explained, he diagnosed, and provided prescriptions that after more than 40 years of pain I now can control it! Dr. Jenkins also sees my husband. We both have had vertigo and Dr. Jenkins was able to find therapists to relieve the condition!

Dec 25th, 2015

Great visit. Takes care of my needs.

Real Estate Executive show details Real Estate Executive
by Mark B. on Dec 9th, 2015

Hans was very personable and informative. He took his time to carefully explain the process and what to expect. It was a good experience.

Nov 22nd, 2015

I feel like Dr. Jenkins is extremely knowledgeable and caring.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Carrie on Nov 20th, 2015

Great doctor, great staff. Beautuful clean office.

Nov 16th, 2015

Dr Jenkins is so kind to my 83 year old Mom, she loves going to see him. He takes the time to listen to her, and he never seems rushed.

Mar 3rd, 2015

Dr. Jenkins, very professional and friendly! Awesome Doctor!

by Dolores Hansen on Feb 19th, 2015

he listens not only as a doctor, but a friend