A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Kaak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kaak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Otto Kaak MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hans O. Kaak practice?
- Dr. Hans Kaak has 1 office location.
Dr. Hans Kaak practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Child Psychiatrists.