A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Kaak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaak
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Kaak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kaak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Otto Kaak MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hans O. Kaak practice?
- Dr. Hans Kaak has 1 office location.
Dr. Hans Kaak practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Child Psychiatrists.