A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Kersten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Kersten, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Failure to Thrive
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersten graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kersten has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Bruno Kersten MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hans B. Kersten practice?
- Dr. Hans Kersten has 1 office location.
Dr. Hans Kersten practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.