A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Kersten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Kersten, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Failure to Thrive
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersten graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kersten has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kersten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hans B. Kersten practice?
Dr. Hans Kersten practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.