A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Young Kim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hans Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hans Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hans Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Wales, PA and Willow Grove, PA.
See Abington Radiologists.