A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Luders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Luders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Luders, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luders graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luders has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Luders DO, MD, and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hans Luders practice?
- Dr. Hans Luders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hans Luders practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Cleveland Neurologists.