A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Oettgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Oettgen, MD, PHD, FAAAAI is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Asthma, Atopic Dermatitis, and Eosinophilia.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oettgen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oettgen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oettgen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hans C. Oettgen practice?
Dr. Hans Oettgen practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Boston Allergists, Boston Internists, Boston Dermatologists, Boston Urgent Care Centers, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.