A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Oettgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Oettgen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Oettgen, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
Education & Awards
Dr. Oettgen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Oettgen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans C Oettgen FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Hans C. Oettgen practice?
- Dr. Hans Oettgen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hans Oettgen practices Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Boston Allergists.