The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hans Oettgen
Dr. Hans Oettgen, MD, PHD, FAAAAI is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Oettgen is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Beverly Hospital and Children`s Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hans Oettgen has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Hans Oettgen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Janet Chou
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Boston, MA 0 mi15
Dr. Raif Geha
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Boston, MA 0 mi41
Dr. Maxim Lutskiy
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi16