A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Oettgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Oettgen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oettgen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oettgen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Oettgen, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
Education & Awards
Dr. Oettgen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Oettgen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans C Oettgen FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Hans C. Oettgen practice?
- Dr. Hans Oettgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hans Oettgen practices Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists.