Learn more about Dr. Hans Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Olsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olsen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Olsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Olsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans P Olsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hans P. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Hans Olsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hans Olsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Surgeons.