A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Pape:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Pape is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pape
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pape Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pape graduated from Hannover Medical School. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pape has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Christoph Pape MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hans C. Pape practice?
- Dr. Hans Pape has 1 office location.
Dr. Hans Pape practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.