A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Pape:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Pape is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pape graduated from Hannover Medical School. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pape has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Christoph Pape MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hans C. Pape practice?
- Dr. Hans Pape has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hans Pape practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.