A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Raj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Raj, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raj graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Raj has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans James Raj MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hans J. Raj practice?
- Dr. Hans Raj has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hans Raj practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians and Carrollton Sports Medicine Doctors.