Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist

4333 N Josey Ln
Ste 302
Carrollton, TX 75010
972-394-8844
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Upset with Doctor and Staff  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

Worst doctor and staff I have ever seen, went for a physical and was told from the doctor "I will call you directly to give your results within 3 days" it was never done. After three days I called the office to find out my result was told by Dusty it takes 7-10 business days liar. Why would the doctor tell me one thing and the nurse another. I also was giving a prescription was ask " what's the address of the phymacy" told them Walmart... Left the doctors office and went shopping for about 2 hours then went to Walmart to find out that my prescription was never called in REALLY... I called them back but they were on a lunch for 1 hour... Finally someone answered the phone, I told them that my medication was never called in to Walmart, the office personnel starting laughing like something was funny. I told her I was NOT going to drive back to Walmart again so please call my prescription in to Target since it was closer to my home ... She said okay then hung up... My prescription was never called in to Target... I will NEVER go back to this office again ... This was an awful experience .. Beware "for real"

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

Intelligent, kind, thorough, understanding and caring. He is a pleasure to talk to and very easy to get along with. He takes your concerns very seriously and makes you feel like you are the only patient he has that day! He really shows you he cares about you. He is there for you before, during and after business hours if needed. I have and will continue to recommend Dr Raj to everyone I know and even those I don't!