Dr. Hans Roethling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hans Roethling?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Hans Roethling?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 6th, 2012

Your the best Dr. Hans P Roethling

I had great experience with Dr. Roethling, he really helped me with my situation, I feel like he saved my life... Due to the bad economy I lost my health insurance and hesitated to go to the doctor until it got worse... Which I advise all not to do even if u don't have the money... But Dr. Roethling really took great care of me and he did all to try to find the problem... I would recommend him to every female, he makes you feel comfortable and takes care of whatever your needs... Thanks Dr. Roethling you really are the best!!!!

May 9th, 2017