A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Saaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Saaty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Saaty, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saaty graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Saaty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Philip Saaty MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hans P. Saaty practice?
- Dr. Hans Saaty has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hans Saaty practices Diagnostic Radiology near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Colton Radiologists.