A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Hans Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Schmidt, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Schmidt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Joseph Schmidt MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hans J. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Hans Schmidt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hans Schmidt practices Surgery near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons.