A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Schuricht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Schuricht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Schuricht, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuricht graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Schuricht has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
- East Texas Medical Center-Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Dietrich Schuricht MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hans D. Schuricht practice?
- Dr. Hans Schuricht has 1 office location.
Dr. Hans Schuricht practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.