A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spiegel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spiegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Spiegel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau.
Dr. Spiegel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans M L Spiegel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Hans M. Spiegel practice?
- Dr. Hans Spiegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hans Spiegel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Pediatric Specialists.