A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spiegel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Spiegel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau.
Dr. Spiegel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans M L Spiegel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Hans M. Spiegel practice?
- Dr. Hans Spiegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hans Spiegel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.