Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hans Stohrer
Dr. Hans Stohrer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stohrer is affiliated with Coney Island Hospital, Jewish Home & Hospital and Elmhurst Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hans Stohrer has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hans Stohrer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Gabriela Rosas-Garcia
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Melissa Martin
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi35
Dr. Alina Mastan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
New York, NY 0 mi28