knee surgery show details knee surgery
by Martha on Mar 9th, 2014

My daughter has hemyhypertrophy and her previous orthopedist for 7 years was just making x-rays without any projection. Dr. Tuten immediately knew what to do and told me the right time for my daughter to have the surgery. She had it a month ago and she is in the process of recuperation. Thank you Dr. Tuten we know we are in good hands.

Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr. Tuten is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome doctor show details awesome doctor
Jul 18th, 2012

best doctor my daughter has ever had.

Jan 2nd, 2012

I am 14, my family went to 3 doctors after I broke my ankle waiting for someone to tell me what was really wrong. Dr. Tuten was the only person that could help me with that. He found that I had hyperextended ankles and loose ligaments, and lesions in both ankles. He has currently performed one of my surgery and I am waiting to have me second one. -THANK YOU Dr. Tuten

Trust him Completely show details Trust him Completely
Jun 21st, 2011

Dr. Tuten and his staff have been caring for my daughter for almost 10 years - his care, expertise and true love for what he does has literally saved my daughters life! His nurse Kathleen is bar none the most amazing nurse you can ask for. We see so many specialist for my daughter so this compliment is not given carelessly or without knowledge of what an excellent physician is.