A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. West
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. West Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans West, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. West has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- West Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Christian West MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hans C. West practice?
- Dr. Hans West has 1 office location.
Dr. Hans West practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salem, OR.
See Salem Internists and Salem Gastroenterologists.