A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Zambrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Zambrano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zambrano
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Zambrano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambrano graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Zambrano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Huguley Memorial Hospital
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans A Zambrano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hans A. Zambrano practice?
- Dr. Hans Zambrano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hans Zambrano practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Park, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.