A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hansang Noh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hansang Noh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Noh graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Noh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hansang Noh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hansang Noh practice?
- Dr. Hansang Noh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hansang Noh practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Laguna Woods, CA.
See Garden Grove Anesthesiologists and Garden Grove Pain Management Doctors.