A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hansang Noh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noh
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Noh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hansang Noh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Noh graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Noh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hansang Noh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hansang Noh practice?
- Dr. Hansang Noh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hansang Noh practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Laguna Woods, CA.
See Garden Grove Anesthesiologists and Garden Grove Pain Management Doctors.