Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hansel Desousa
Dr. Hansel Desousa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nazareth, PA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Desousa is affiliated with Coordinated Health Bethlehem Hospital, Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem. He speaks English.
Dr. Hansel Desousa has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Hansel Desousa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nazareth, PA.
Dr. Ricardo Sion
Bethlehem, PA 1.40 mi36
Dr. Steven Mortazavi
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Bethlehem, PA 1.42 mi23
Dr. Kirit Kothari
Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Management, General Practice, Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Bethlehem, PA 1.78 mi