A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hansen Kwok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hansen Kwok is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwok
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Kwok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hansen Kwok, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwok graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Kwok has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hansen Kwok MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hansen Kwok practice?
- Dr. Hansen Kwok has 1 office location.
Dr. Hansen Kwok practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Gastroenterologists.