A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanson Cowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cowan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanson Cowan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Cowan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanson B Cowan MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hanson B. Cowan practice?
- Dr. Hanson Cowan has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanson Cowan practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Critical Care Practitioners and Nashville Pulmonologists.