Dr. Hanson Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hanson Lee?

April 28th, 2015

Attentive, great bedside manner, courteous, understanding. explains procedures so you understand, wonderful dr.

October 24th, 2013

I am satisfied

I've been to this office several times in the past two years. I found the staff at the front office effective and polite, quite different from some reviews about poor service. Doctor Lee's bedside manner was good, he was not rushing, and engaged quite attentively in our conversation. The office environment is nice, the cleanliness is much better than a typical doctor office. I

September 15th, 2011

This Doc is not for me.

Although he is nice, he does what I call "assembly line" medicine, he also bills insurance companies way too high...$400.00 for a first time 20 minute consult? Give me a break. I did not feel that personal touch from this doctor. You can tell his goal is to pack'em in and make money. Don't get me wrong - we all have to make a living - but the money aspect is a bit to odvious here. It does make you wonder about the quailty of care. Went back to a doc with old fashion bedside manner a care. Like I said - this doc is not for me.

May 19th, 2011

Excellent services

I was experiencing change of bowel movement & i found Dr Hanson Lee's name thru the website, a gastroenterology specialist. When i saw him, he explained and made me understand everything i needed to know with my present condition. I felt his concern not because i am his patient but because i am a human being, seeking for help. I am so thankful to him as well as to his accountant. She's very helpful with me, financially and emotionally.

April 16th, 2011

POOR service

I have been to his office for severe stomach pains and with an endoscopy he couldnt find or eliminate my pain. And his office staff gives different co-pay/fees everytime you come. I was told one price and went ahead with the procedure. Then a couple of months later I got a bill from them stating I owed them more money. I called and talk to a "new office manager" and she was very rude and unprofessional. Very bad service with extremely high fees!!!!!

July 14th, 2010

Poor Office Administration and Payment Policies

Dr. Lee is a qualified Gastroenterology Specialist, but his office practices are very poor. I had 2 office visits, both of which had wait times over an hour. They also require fees to be paid in cash or check but the worst part is they tell you these fees very late during your wait. They could easily send you these fees ahead of time or bill you afterward, but unfortunately they have no such process. If you have to visit his office, ask for the fees ahead of time, and bring plenty of cash or a checkbook.

September 5th, 2017