A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanson Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanson Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanson Pao-Sang Wong MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hanson P. Wong practice?
- Dr. Hanson Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hanson Wong practices Pediatrics near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Bellflower Pediatricians.