Learn more about Dr. Hanspreet Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanspreet Kaur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaur
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanspreet Kaur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanspreet Kaur MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hanspreet Kaur practice?
- Dr. Hanspreet Kaur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hanspreet Kaur practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, Cleveland Oncologists, and Cleveland Pathologists.