A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanumanth Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanumanth Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanumanth Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center
- Ouachita County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hanumanth K. Reddy practice?
Dr. Hanumanth Reddy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Poplar Bluff, MO.
Additional practice locations include: El Dorado, AR.
See Poplar Bluff Internists and Poplar Bluff Cardiologists.