A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanumanth Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanumanth Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Reddy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanumanth Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanumanth Reddy practice?
- Dr. Hanumanth Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hanumanth Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Ardsley, NY.
See Ardsley Internists.