A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Abdel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Abdel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany Fouad Abdel DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hany F. Abdel practice?
- Dr. Hany Abdel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hany Abdel practices Internal Medicine near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Internists.