Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hany Abdel
Dr. Hany Abdel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth Meeting, PA, with another office in Norristown, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abdel is affiliated with Nazareth Hospital, Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia and Mercy Philadelphia Hospital. Dr. Abdel has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hany Abdel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hany Abdel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Dr. Marino Leonardi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Plymouth Meeting, PA 0 mi28
Dr. Thomas Metkus
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Plymouth Meeting, PA 0 mi39
Dr. Ronald Cantor
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Plymouth Meeting, PA 0.20 mi45