A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Abskhroun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Abskhroun, Primary care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hany Abskhroun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Abskhroun graduated from Tanta University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Abskhroun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany Helmy Abskhroun MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hany H. Abskhroun practice?
- Dr. Hany Abskhroun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hany Abskhroun practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL.
See Spring Hill Internists and Spring Hill Geriatric Doctors.