Dr. Hany Bedair MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery Newton Lower Falls, MA

3.8

May 20th, 2016
Dr. Bedair did a second hip replacement on me even though I'm only 35. He did an amazing job, he is very talented. I'm slowly getting my life back now and I have no more pain. To me, he is the best!

April 8th, 2016
I have had both hips replaced ( 2 years apart) and Dr. Bedair did a wonderful job on both. My incision was minimal and I had no complications. I would highly recommend Dr. Bedair for joint replacement surgery.

January 14th, 2016
Bad experience
I had both a bad experience from his staff sign in person Blanka. This person is so rude and fresh, Blanka should not be dealing with the public. I reported this to Dr. Bedair and he could have cared less. I talked to several people in that area, they say they hear this all the time. I called her supervisor Jayne Chellman in October, the first thing out of her mouth was how did you get my number. I told Jayne Chellman the situation she stated she never had a problem with Blanka but this is a serious matter and will call me back, it has been almost 3 months and no call. I feel that Dr. Bedair cares about the money and not the person. we have moved on to another doctor and glad be did thank God.

August 14th, 2015
knee replacement
my husband had a knee replacement with Dr. Bedair, at Mass general Hospital, not to happy with the result or the treatment of the staff at the hospital.

August 2nd, 2015
My husband had two knee replacements with Dr. Bedair and the above 5 stars are well deserved!

October 12th, 2013
Total knee replacement
Dr. Bedair gave it to me straight no non-sense with reasonable expectations regarding my total knee replacement. The staff at NWH was excellent and very helpful. He was right on with my recovery timeline and I feel 100x better.