A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Fouad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Fouad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hany Fouad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fouad graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Fouad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany Chicorel Fouad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hany C. Fouad practice?
- Dr. Hany Fouad has 11 office locations.
Dr. Hany Fouad practices Family Medicine near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fillmore, CA and Ventura, CA.
See Camarillo Family Physicians.