Emergency Physician, Family Physicians

1202 Maricopa Hwy
Ste A
Ojai, CA 93023
805-640-2323
Locations and availability (11)

3.0

|  The BEST !!  |  show details
by Lynn L on Jan 25th, 2014

Dr. Fouad is the best. He takes time with you when you are there with him in his office. He answers all of your questions. He cares about your health. He is concerned and shows that he wants you to be a healthy person in all ways. When I turned 65 he had a lot of tests run so he could have a base line for my future heath as a senior person. Love him, best Dr. I have ever had. My husband takes notes in the office and the Dr. has time for both of our questions.

|  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

great doctor, my really concern is the staff, they schedule my appointment at the same time with others as well, it has become very normal for me to wait around one hour, to 1-1/2 incredible slow.unfriendly staff, there was one ocasion when I was waiting for around 45 minutes and when they took me in, the doctor got in the room 40 seconds later his medical assistant came and requested there was an emergency and I was not attended after all!

|  Excellent MD  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

He is incredibly knowledgeable physician. He diagnosed something that the treating specialist felt was extremely difficult to identify. He is very kind and listens to everything.

|  show details
Nov 12th, 2010

Pros: he spends alot of time with me, he is more than willing to run tests that I ask for.Cons: he is extremely quick to write off symptoms as "stress" before running any tests. I understand that stress affects the body, however, I feel it should be the last response after exhausting all other possible causes.