A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Gaafer-Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Gaafer-Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hany Gaafer-Ahmed, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaafer-Ahmed graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaafer-Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany Mohammed Gaafer-Ahmed MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hany M. Gaafer-Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Hany Gaafer-Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hany Gaafer-Ahmed practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and Passaic, NJ.
See Hackensack Obstetricians & Gynecologists.