Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  love my babys doctor (Dr. Ahmed)  |  show details
by katherine oquendo on Jun 5th, 2014

I LOVE MY DOCTOR AND HIS MEDICAL ASSISTANTS. They are always on point with everything and always very helpful, they are always willing to listen and do there best to their knowledge to make me happy. I am very pleased with my doctor and cann't wait for my baby's delivery. Dr. Ahmed is very nice, funny and smart! I am very pleased with his work and staff and would recommend him to all my friends and family members as we'll. I also plan to continue to have him for my future plans with my babys. :-)

|  he is a great dr  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

the wait is not long her spends time with you i will recommend him

Oct 6th, 2012

I've been with dr Ahmed since I was 13 weeks...his office staff is sweet and understanding...he's easy to talk to and mellow...I'm 32 weeks and he'll deliver my daughter..I switched OBs 4x before I found him...his hours and locations are convenient..I'd recommend him 100% and I am SUPER picky....he's super cool and has made me so relaxed during my first pregnancy...

Sep 28th, 2012

he is the best dr ever!!!

|  unprofesional doctor & staff  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

My mom had a emergency yesterday and we called the office and they told us to come in. We traveled all the way to Hackensack with my mom in the car in pain and hemorrhging. We got her to the office and in the exam room. The staff was extremely nasty and rude to us.They had my mom undress and then told her they couldnt see her because they didnt consider it an emergency.They then had us leave the office and go to the ER. The hospital called the Dr three times and he never returned the hospitals call. I eouldnt recommend this doctor to anybody.

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

This is the worse doctor I ever encountered. I wouldn't recommend him to my worse enemy. My experience with him was awful. He is extremely negligent especially with High Risk pregnancies. Even the hospital staff complaints about him being rude to the nurses.

|  BEST DOCTOR  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

DOCTOR HANY HIS VERY GOOD MD AND GOOD HELPER VERY NICE WITH THE PATION AND GIVE ALL THE INFORMATION VERY ESAY FOR PATION ABOUT EVERY THING

|  I love this doctor  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

This doctors is so nice and hi staff , very nice too I love if you need apoiment is easy to get one I recommend him . :-)

|  Amazing doctor.  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

Dr. Ahmed is an amazing doctor. I went to him when with my first pregnancy and he was the best!! Couldn't find a better doctor than him, I would recommend him to anyone !!!!!!

Nov 14th, 2010

he is an amazing doctor he is caring and patient and the staff is kind and very helpful . I would recommend him to every one