A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Helmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Helmy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helmy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helmy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hany Helmy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helmy graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Helmy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany F Helmy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hany F. Helmy practice?
- Dr. Hany Helmy has 1 office location.
Dr. Hany Helmy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Merritt Island, FL.
See Merritt Island Surgeons.