Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hany Louka
Dr. Hany Louka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Louka is affiliated with Mary Black Health System - Spartanburg, Spartanburg Regional Medical Center and Columbus Regional Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. Hany Louka has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Hany Louka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. Kenneth Ellington
Spartanburg, SC 0.01 mi30
Dr. Edward Washington
Family Medicine, Anesthesiology
Spartanburg, SC 0.01 mi41
Dr. Roland Zahn
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Spartanburg, SC 0.01 mi23