Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hany Mekhael
Dr. Hany Mekhael, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI, with another office in Livonia, MI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Adolescent Medicine and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Mekhael is affiliated with Sinai-Grace Hospital, Children's Hospital of Michigan and Havenwyck Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hany Mekhael has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Hany Mekhael is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Richard Balon
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi37
Dr. Jennifer Vinch
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi8
Dr. Bella Schanzer-Morgan
Sterling Heights, MI 0.53 mi19