A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Mekhael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Mekhael is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mekhael
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mekhael Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hany Mekhael, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mekhael graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mekhael has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany Youssef Farag Mekhael MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hany Y. Mekhael practice?
- Dr. Hany Mekhael has 1 office location.
Dr. Hany Mekhael practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Psychiatrists.