Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Awesome experience  |  show details
by P on Jul 25th, 2013

Dr. Mekhael has been treating my teenager for several years now. After going to 3 different psychologist he was the one who finally helped me get my son back with the right combinations of medication. It wasn't instant because it takes time to figure out the right medication. He encourages his blood work to be done and makes sure we go to counseling behavior modification. He is very professional and still takes a few minutes to talk with my son. Answers all my questions regarding medication and my son's progress. Once when my son wasn't responding to treatment I left a message and he called me right away at home. I am very grateful to Dr. Mekhael.

|  USELESS  |  show details
by John on Feb 12th, 2013

You would be better served talking with your CAT!! gave me 6 different medications in one month D A N G E R O U S!!! zero patient compassion, zero bedside manner. Thinks the world of himself, should be disbarred!!!! AVOID AT ALL COST if you value your life

|  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

Not compassionate or gentle. Very matter of fact. Misdiagnosed me.

|  PUPPY MILL DOCTOR  |  show details
by Elah on Mar 15th, 2011

NO interest in the patient, spends the least time possible, in & out is best for him... HIS insurance billing which is like a clock takes priority over the patient... gives out drugs like candy....its all about HIM and HIS benefit...STAY AWAY!!!!