Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is still the best doctor , I have ever been to, among other doctors in his field. He knows how to do his job and show kindness to patients while keeping the confidentiality of his patient's private informations

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recently and suddenly lost my husband. Dr. Mekhael was very understanding and concerned about my well being. He offered his help whenever I felt I needed him under the circumstances.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Our visit with Dr. Hany Mekhael Was very productive. We did not have to wait in the reception area. Dr.Mekhael welcomed us to his office. The session was very informative.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mekhael has a wonderful "bed side manner". I always feel that he takes the time to address all of my concerns or questions; and he in turn asks relevant questions so he has a clear understanding of any issues or concerns.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I highly recommend this physician. Rather than write you off, he actually takes the time to build a rapport with the patient and understand the dynamics and other factors in the individual's life to help make an all around treatment plan.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A Great Doctor with a great team around him.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

GREAT AS USUAL!

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hany Mekhael is so Nice , he addressed all my medical concerns precisely , I think he is one of the best Drs I 've seen in his field. Also, he got a Great stuff working hard and doing their best for his patients.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend Dr Mekhael as a thoughough and authenic doctor who truly cares for his patients. After exposures to other psychiatrists, Dr MeKhael far exceeds their treatment. I would recommend Dr. MeKhael to anyone in need of phychiatric care.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mekhael is the most kind, caring, and sympathetic doctor I've ever had. He will listen to everything you have to say and always has an answer. He understands what you are going through and has a calming effect..I trust him so much !

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mekhel listen to his patients ,address all the concen, and try his best to find the best soulution

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have an adult son with autism who has high anxiety and can be aggressive at times. Dr. Mekhael welcomed us into his office with no reservations. He even called my son's neurologist and began coordinating treatment. Thank you Dr. Mekhael.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor is wonderful, so glad we have him and would refer anyone because they will not be disappointed. Short wait times and a wonderful bedside manner are true but he really cares about his patients which is priceless in my book.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mekhael is friendly, knowledgable and approachable. His office staff is courteous and efficient. I highly recommend him.

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mekhael has provided the best mental health care I have experienced in my entire history of metal health needs. He is always available and truly concerned about my mental health. I would recommend his services to anyone.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Awesome experience show details Awesome experience
by P on Jul 25th, 2013

Dr. Mekhael has been treating my teenager for several years now. After going to 3 different psychologist he was the one who finally helped me get my son back with the right combinations of medication. It wasn't instant because it takes time to figure out the right medication. He encourages his blood work to be done and makes sure we go to counseling behavior modification. He is very professional and still takes a few minutes to talk with my son. Answers all my questions regarding medication and my son's progress. Once when my son wasn't responding to treatment I left a message and he called me right away at home. I am very grateful to Dr. Mekhael.

USELESS show details USELESS
by John on Feb 12th, 2013

You would be better served talking with your CAT!! gave me 6 different medications in one month D A N G E R O U S!!! zero patient compassion, zero bedside manner. Thinks the world of himself, should be disbarred!!!! AVOID AT ALL COST if you value your life

Apr 14th, 2011

Not compassionate or gentle. Very matter of fact. Misdiagnosed me.

PUPPY MILL DOCTOR show details PUPPY MILL DOCTOR
by Elah on Mar 15th, 2011

NO interest in the patient, spends the least time possible, in & out is best for him... HIS insurance billing which is like a clock takes priority over the patient... gives out drugs like candy....its all about HIM and HIS benefit...STAY AWAY!!!!