A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Mikail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Mikail is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikail
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mikail Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Mikail has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Town & Country Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany Henry Mikail MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hany H. Mikail practice?
- Dr. Hany Mikail has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hany Mikail practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.