A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Nakhla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Nakhla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakhla graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Nakhla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany Anwar Nakhla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hany A. Nakhla practice?
- Dr. Hany Nakhla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hany Nakhla practices Family Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livermore, CA.
See Pleasanton Primary Care Doctors.