Dr. Hany Nissiem Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Hany Nissiem?

Posted on July 14th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Nissiem for a long time and at first he was an excellent doctor who was very compassionate. Since taking on so many patients and running an urgent care, he couldn't care less about anyone. E also refused to send me to a specialist which has caused me to become very sick with an autoimmune disorder. He also started giving me a very difficult time with re-filling my prescriptions. I am so disappointed that he has changed so much, and that I have to find another doctor.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Other than the incredibly long waiting time, this doctor is excellent. He's one of the best diagnosticians I ever encountered. Not only does he have his own medical practice, he recently opened up an urgent care. My 29 year old daughter had been sick for over a month, and not only did she see her PCP, she went to a hospital ER. They prescribed a medication that contained penicillin which could have been fatal to her as she is severelly allergic. So I finally persuaded her to go to Dr. Nissiem's urgent care, and he prescribed her 3 medications that cleared up her infection and also helped ith her severe allergies and asthma.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

dr nissiems staff are very friendly and professionals dr nissiem shows and practices concern when one visits his office if you are looking for a primary doctor look no further you have found the best!!! !

Posted on August 18th, 2012

Dr.Nissiem always takes his time with myself and my husband.He was recommended from our cardiologist out of Rochester General Hospital.My husband has had 2 open heart surgerys.He is very careing and has always seen us whenever we have a problem.I don't understand some of the comments about him.

this guy is awful!

Posted on August 5th, 2012

i waited for nearly two hours to see this guy! when i finally did see him he didnt even want to listen to my issue! i had a migraine headache for nearly seven days and it wasnt going away after trying several over the counter medicines!i told him this and his advice was to take tylenol and lay down and rest! i eneded up going to the e.r. where they treated me with an iv medication and prescribed me some migraine medication! i am disgusted with his poor judgement! wouldnnt suggest anyone see him! the wait time is absurd and not at all worth it! his staff seems to have attitude problems as well!

unprosessional and unethical

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I waited for nearly an hour to see this doctor and was in alot of pain and not feeling well that day with a high fever of 102! When i was finally seen he gave me two minutes of his time told me to take tylenol and get rest! I ended up going to the emergency room and was treated for a kidney incection thay was slowly spreading into my blood stream! Very poor judgement! Also his receptionist was very rude to me she seemed to have a real snotty attitude!

absolutely no fu**g good!

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I am a former patient of dr nissiems and i am a victim of his malpractice due to his misdiagnosis of my condition and his negligence in failing to attempt order the proper diagnostic tests to diagnose my condition! I consulted with another physician who did send for the tests that needed to be done and it turns out i do have an issue in which he said i did not! I suffered trerribly in pain for quite some time due to his negligence! He is very rude in his bed side manor , and lacked compassion for my suffering and continued to prescribe me medications that did not work and medications ive had in the past that was listed in my files as ineffective! I also should mention the rude and nasty attitude of his receptionist (shoulder length light brown hair and glasses) she has a nasty attitude problem consistently and was never pleasant at all! In my opinion he is a no good doctor who i would rate him and his staff a big fat -0! I now have a great physician who is treating me with the compassion and adequate treatment that was denied to me by dr nissiem! I would never reccomwnd him to anyone! So if you are thinking about seeing dr nissiem think twice!

Posted on March 16th, 2012

What a great Doctor.Always takes time with you.The staff is very nice.Never over books patients.He truely cares about his patients.We moved out here 7 yrs ago and we were afraid to try a country Doctor.He is a christian Doctor with a bible in every room.What a great person!

Great Person and Doctor

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Dr. Nissiem is a great doctor and person. I have been seeing for 4 years. He is very knowledgeable and great listener. I highly recommend him.

TERRIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on January 31st, 2011

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT FOR OVER 2 YEARS.EVERY TIME I GO FOR OFFICE VISIT I WAIT OVER 45 PAST MY APT TIME. ALSO I AM CURRENTLY ON DISABILTY AND NEEDED THE DOCTOR TO FILL OUT MY PAPER WORK HE HAS HAD THE PAPER WORK FOR 21 DAYS AND STILL HAS NOT FOUND THE TIME TO FILL OUT 5 EASY QUESTIONS. HIS STAFF IS VERY RUDE AND DOES NOT SEEM TO CARE ABOUT MY PROBLEMS. THEY ALWAYS SAY DOCTOR IS BUSY WITH PATIENT .I HAD A TO WAIT 4 DAYS FOR A SICK EMERGENCY APT...REALLY I AM LEAVING THERE PRATICE FINDING NEW DOCTOR AS WE SPEAK..OH THEN I HAD TO GET COPIES OF MY RECORDS FOR SPECIALIST AND LAYWER THEY CHARGED ME A HUGE FEE AND KNOWING I HAVE NOT BEEN WORKING NOT RECIEVING ANY DISABILTY CAUSE I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY COMPLETED FORMS HELD MY RECORDS HOSTGAGE UNTILL I PAY THEM FOR THERE TIME FOR MAKING COPIES!REALLY DONT GO HERE

Great Help!

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Dr. Hany Diagnosis was correct from the first time, compared to other doctors, which made me trust him plus he knows how to build trust and be friendly to his patients. Now I am feeling much better.

Posted on February 1st, 2010

Treated my & my family like we were people. Actually listened to what we had to say. Knew what he was talking about medically. Great doctor. A+.